What to Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Per provincial regulations, proof of full vaccination will be required for in-restaurant dining starting on Sept. 22. Until an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code is available, guests are encouraged to download their vaccine receipt as proof of their vaccine status. For more information and FAQs, please refer to the Ontario website.
- If you are not able to provide proof of vaccination, you can still dine with us on our patio or order takeout. Please note that patio dining is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while eating and drinking. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms. Guests without a mask may purchase one from the restaurant for $1.
- If you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask, please add this to your reservation notes or let us know in advance.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you. Please note, there is limited space in the designated waiting area indoors. In the event of rain, please call the restaurant to let them know of your arrival and provide a phone number to contact you when your table is ready.
- If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a cell phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering in the entrance.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- When checking in with the host, guests will be asked to provide the name and contact information for each member of their party, and answer a screening questionnaire, per Ontario bylaws. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- In accordance with City of Toronto directives, guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, using the washroom, or picking up takeout. As well, guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables, including those occupied by your own social group.
- If all washrooms are occupied, please wait at the positioned floor markers, respecting social distancing from any guests ahead of you.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guests’ personal devices in any manner. (i.e. taking photos, charging phones)
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we ask your cooperation in observing the following suggested dining times: Tables of 1-2 guests: 1 hour, 45 minutes; Tables of 3-4 guests: 2 hours; Tables of 5+ guests: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Alcohol cannot be served after 9pm, per City of Toronto directives
We thank you for your understanding.